Author, Danielle Lee Zwissler

Author, Danielle Lee Zwissler

Friday, July 26, 2013

Fandomfest here I come!

I am so excited to be going to Fandomfest! I am just finishing up on everything--packing and --for my 5 1/2 hour drive to Fandomfest in Louisville, Kentucky!
 
Fandomfest is a huge comic/toy/movie con!  Over 30,000 presale tickets have been sold!
 
 
 
I will be signing books in the Kentucky International Convention Center (KICC) all weekend long, starting at 4 pm Friday, 7/26 and ending on Sunday, 7/28 at 5 pm.  
 
I'm really looking forward to seeing all the cosplay, my friends--Charity Parkerson, Phyllis Seibert (AKA TR STAMPZ), Neal Sayatovich, and Lisa Morgan!  Loads of great superstars will be there, including William Shatner (TJ Hooker, Captain Kirk, Shit my dad says) and Adrian Paul (Highlander)! primping

If you are interested in going or just want to learn more, check out their website at:



   I'll be signing Her Last Chance, The Cowboy's Bride, The Art of Seduction, Let it Snow!, and A Home for the Holidays!