Author, Danielle Lee Zwissler

Author, Danielle Lee Zwissler

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Free book this week--

So, I'm trying this new thing where I actually blog everyday--yikes. This isn't a first for me, I've tried before, but I am, so far, accomplishing it. Kudos to me. lol Yes, I know... 4 or 5 blogs and already I am patting myself on the back. Anyway, I have three free books out there right now. All different genres.

I'd appreciate the download and a review if you have time!  The links are below!


Math Times Two-  A math book on multiplication--this simple book teaches three different ways of learning-sight-sound-and repetition. This is only the x2 multiplication tables. The rest of the books will be out soon. I used these in helping my own daughter.

Merry Christmas Erotica- an erotic story collection (3) featuring Christmas naughtiness!


The Cowboy's Bride- A sweet romance novella. Book one in a series of 6 books.