Author, Danielle Lee Zwissler

Author, Danielle Lee Zwissler

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Holy Crap! Fandomfest is awesome!

Wow!  After arriving in Kentucky--beautiful blue skies and happy faces--I am reminded why I decided to go back to this beautiful state. It is a breathtaking place, horses running in fields, the smell of the country in the air, and thousands upon thousands of people wearing tights! haha... Love it. I am so excited about today's book signing and show. I'm looking forward to the author panels, author karaoke, the rave and meeting some of my childhood and now heroes!  It's so fun being an adult and still believing in fantasy. I'm grateful for the friends that I have and the wonderful family that I've made with my husband. My two children were dressed up in their costumes--Spiderman and Supergirl, and I will be wearing my Harry Potter gear today, as I think of my husband working. Poor guy didn't get to go this time.

I'll post pictures of all the fun events later. Today I get to meet Daryl & Merle from The Walking Dead! yeah!