Author, Danielle Lee Zwissler

Author, Danielle Lee Zwissler

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Leaving for Home--

Well, as you know I've been at Fandomfest all weekend long. I hate to see this weekend go, but I'll be happy to be home with my husband. I didn't think I would miss him this much! lol But I do. I can't wait for Scarefest in September, he'll be able to go to that one and we'll get to go crazy over all the cool special effects and costumes that horror has to offer.

This weekend was great! Loads of books sold, autographs and pictures galore, and I got to see my two kids with very happy faces! 

I can't wait to post all the pictures that were taken! The costumes were just fabulous!

I had an absolute blast with my roomies, Phyllis Seibert & Neal Saytovich! And, my other two author buds, Lisa Morgan & Charity Parkerson!  I had a great time meeting their families, hanging out at the convention, selling some books and meeting some new and, interesting, people. Can't wait til next time! 

In the meantime, if you aren't too busy, check out my website at: www.danielleleezwissler.com, and sign my guestbook!  Also, you can follow me on twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/danielleleezwis
or find me on facebook at author Danielle Zwissler!