Author, Danielle Lee Zwissler

Author, Danielle Lee Zwissler

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Great set of shorts by Author Dani J. Caile!




This isn't the first thing that I have ever read of Dani J Caile's... and it most certainly won't be the last. This author is truly amazing. What this book is is several stories in a compilation that are either 500 or 200 words long--that's it, no more and no less. The man is a freaking genius. 

Each story, each viewpoint, is done in a way that makes you not want to put the book down--even though there are other things in your life that need to be done. (I'm so hungry right now, but I wanted...no needed to finish this book!)

Some of my favorite stories in this collection:

Weekend Quickie 11- Just what did little Tim do? ( Just great writing )

Challenge 49: Muppet Respect (so clever) 

Challenge 47- Winter Equinox Open final- Marital Strife (THIS ONE WILL BLOW YOU AWAY)

Autumn Equinox Final- Miley Cyrus? (This one made me snort. lol) 

All of these stories were just fantastic, and I am looking forward to the next edition of stories that will come in the future...hopefully:) hint hint!


Buy  your book here!