Author, Danielle Lee Zwissler

Author, Danielle Lee Zwissler

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Know Your 'Shrooms by Tony Jaegar

Know Your 'Shrooms by Tony Jaegar is just downright witty.

First, let me say this...this kind of book is not my usual read... ( I know...you don't believe me.)

Here's the book:


Here's the blurb:
An unnamed narrator and his friend embark on an adventure into the depths of their minds after taking a psychedelic drug. Their shared experience test the limits of their friendship, their minds, and their whole existence.


MY REVIEW:

5.0 out of 5 stars Mushrooms are bad, but this book is awesome.April 24, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Know Your 'Shrooms (Kindle Edition)
Wow! This book was so not what I expected and totally out of my comfort zone. I absolutely loved it. The imagery that the author paints the story with is just...amazing. His descriptions during the hallucinations were fantastic and there is one part that just gave me major chills. I will definitely pick up more from this author...And I am looking forward to "Fowl Play".


Here's the Author: 
Image of Tony Jaeger
About the Author:


I have always wanted to write stories. In the second grade, I was the kid sitting in the back and scribbling in a notebook during story time. My teacher at the time was immensely supportive of that tendency.
Throughout high school and college I worked on several different projects, once failing an entire semester of classes because I was pulling all-night writing sessions. It was bad. And expensive.
Chef is my first published work, and the first thing I've written with as deep an emotional impact, and as clear and compelling storytelling. In short, the first long form story that, on review, I thought was worthy to be read.
I really enjoy fantasy books, but in spite of my love for them, most of my ideas fall in other genres, which is both kind of liberating and somewhat frustrating, because I want to be able to contribute to the genre that I grew up on. Oh well. Until then I'll write what ideas inspire me to action.
I hope you enjoy them.