Author, Danielle Lee Zwissler

Author, Danielle Lee Zwissler

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Silver Linings...

Hi, everyone!  Thanks so much for still being a part of my life after all these years. Time... I can't believe how fast it flies. I'm sitting here in my dining room right now, looking at all of the wonderful things in this room, and am so blessed. I really am grateful for everything.

Last night, I found out that I didn't win the 3-day novel contest. (Insert a big laugh here) I knew it was a long shot, but I was so dang proud of the book that I wrote in those three days that I think I convinced myself that I won the Pulitzer. lol  That's okay, though.. Even though I didn't win, I completed a 35,000-word book of romance, and second chances--mixed in with a little magic, and I am so happy that I did.

I'd like to congratulate the three winners along with the long listers that placed in the top ten. I didn't place in that either, but I feel bound to say that there were 300 entries, and I am convinced that I was #11. haha  At any rate, I'm going to give it a go this September, as I am not a quitter, and maybe, just maybe, I'll place in the lists next year.

Hey, one can hope, right?

-- In other news --

The Boy Next Door is getting some positive press, and that, of course, couldn't make me any happier. I will be featured in the June, July and August issues of Glamour Magazine! -- Well, three of my books will-- and hopefully, that will push my sales even further!

I also am pleased to announce that The Owl Branch will be handling some promotional aspects for me, and has already done a bang-up job on creating some web banners, and a personal page on their site for me and my books!

And, last but not least...
I made it into the Finals for The Iron Writer Challenge! :)  I will post my story soon!

Have a great rest of the week!

Danielle

http://www.SheWritesRomance.com
http://www.twitter.com/danielleleezwis
http://www.facebook.com/danielleleezwissler