Author, Danielle Lee Zwissler

Author, Danielle Lee Zwissler

Monday, September 12, 2016

Let's Pretend...

Hi, everyone, and thank you for sticking around. I know I haven't been on lately, and I really don't want to talk too much about that other than to say I've had a lot going on personally, and I'm trying hard to work my way back to something better than crying all day.

I'm working on a new book, well a few new books, and am hoping to have something for you to read soon. My latest, Let's Pretend, is a very cute story that's surprising me by it's length and depth. I'm hoping that it will continue to impress me as I write, and I hope that you will like this new me. At any rate, I'll try to blog once a week, but I'm not promising anything at this time.

Thanks so much for still being here.

Love,

Danielle

Read, Fall in Love, Be Happy!